Question How do I make a button make a alert box pop up?

SpaceBurn

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi so I very new and want to make a button make a popup alert box open when opened but I don't know how?

I don't want to discourage you from using this forum but it should be for the stuff that you can't figure out on your own. There's loads of information out there already and you should always try to make use of that first. For one thing, any decent beginner tutorial would show you how to perform actions on button clicks and to display messages to the user. If you're asking this question then you haven't used such a tutorial, so that should be the first thing you do. There's a link to one in my signature below. Beyond that, you could quite easily find an answer using search keywords already in your post, e.g. "c# windows forms button popup alert". We're here because we want to help but helping generally implies that you are doing your part. If you're not going to try and just expect us to provide information to copy and paste then we'll be less enthused. Our main concern is that you become a better developer and you can only do that by doing, so do what you can and we'll help with the parts that you can't do for yourself. This isn't really one of those parts.

Back
Top Bottom