Question how to make browser fingerprint change ?

eras269

Programming Experience
5-10
We have a small c# bot project and we want to change the fingerprint profile of our browser. We need a class or function to do this. We want the fingerprint profile we changed to give the result that it is OK at [BrowserLeaks - Web Browser Fingerprinting - Browsing Privacy] a browser, we can use chromium, firefox selenium or a browser .

I would appreciate it if anyone knows how to do this.

Why would you want to do this?

It sounds like a great way to instigate a cheaper DDOS attack. Some sites protect themselves from abuse by dropping connections from abusive web clients where the abusive web clients have been fingerprinting. If you can change the fingerprint then you can have one bot do the job of many clients just from a single location, instead of having to rely on multiple clients at multiple locations.

Or if not for DDOS attacks, it would be a great way to quickly try and buy many tickets (or video cards) from online sellers which try to limit the number of connections from clients by using fingerprints. So instead of being stuck with only one buying session with a seller at a time, you could have multiple sessions and quickly buy up all the goods for sale.

The bot program we wrote has nothing to do with ddos attacks, I just saw that software that can change canvas webgl and other features of the browser can be made, and I wanted to research the subject and get information.

When it comes to ddos attack, even if the browser fingerprint changes, you can't do ddos attack with it, because the client ip address is the same.

Back
Top Bottom