1-3
Hello

11.png

22.png

33.png

44.png

77.png

88.png

I set up IIS as shown in the picture above, and the result is as follows.

55.png

66.png

What's the problem with number (1) ( www.ulsanpe.com )

Please help me. ㅠㅠ

Attachments

• 33.png
    33.png
    183 KB · Views: 11
  • 44.png
    44.png
    177.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldn't (1) be port 70 instead of 7070? (or vice-versa)

Shouldn't (1) be port 70 instead of 7070? (or vice-versa)
I don't know how to set the port.
In the VS2015 source, I set it to http://localhost:7070/ and In IIS Site Binding, I set it to Port 70.
I didn't know it was set.
How do I set the port correctly?

Strangely, number (2) opens the web just fine. number (2) ====> In the VS2015 source, I set it to http://localhost:28995/ and In IIS Site Binding, I set it to Port 80.

Well, at least now it is trying to run your code, but failing on loading the web.config for your code.

Hard to read the non-English screen, but in first screen post 1 it looks like app pool is set to .Net 2.0, same at bottom in last image post 9. It should probably be changed to .Net 4. .Net 2 doesn't recognize targetFramework attribute.

You setup your applications as .NET Framework 2.0 Classic, but your web.config indicates that it wants to use .NET 4.5.1.

I recommend running the applications as .NET Framework 4.0 in Integrated Mode is IIS.

I also highly recommend using .NET Framework 4.6.2 as the minimum. Try to use .NET Framework 4.8 so that you have all the latest fixes and security patches.

You setup your applications as .NET Framework 2.0 Classic, but your web.config indicates that it wants to use .NET 4.5.1.

I recommend running the applications as .NET Framework 4.0 in Integrated Mode is IIS.

I also highly recommend using .NET Framework 4.6.2 as the minimum. Try to use .NET Framework 4.8 so that you have all the latest fixes and security patches.
104.png

Changed from iis to .net 4.0 on UlsanPE.

Try to use .NET Framework 4.8 so that you have all the latest fixes and security patches. <===========
Where do I download ***** IIS ***** .NET Framework 4.8?
How to import .NET 4.8 into IIS on IIS ?

Back
Top Bottom