Resolved Installation problem

Joseph Leo

Programming Experience
Beginner
I try to install "visual studio community 2019 ", but it won't install, it show me an error message, can anyone help me please. I have Windows 7 sp1.
problem visual studio.PNG

Welcome to the forums.

Just because you are running SP1 on W7, doesn't mean that it should install. The instructions state that you need additional windows updates also.
Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate

I suggest updating your w7 OS to the latest updates provided by windows updates.

If that doesn't work, I assume you might have a bug in your certificate signing service. There is a fix for that too, but lets see if windows updates resolves your issue.

Welcome to the forums.

Just because you are running SP1 on W7, doesn't mean that it should install. The instructions state that you need additional windows updates also.

I suggest updating your w7 OS to the latest updates provided by windows updates.

If that doesn't work, I assume you might have a bug in your certificate signing service. There is a fix for that too, but lets see if windows updates resolves your issue.
Thank's, I will try.

I was also going to state that but the latest updates from windows updater still allow VS2019 to function correctly. That said, I'd still recommend moving to Windows 10 at some point.

Back
Top Bottom