Tip Introducing a very informative tutorial video for learning WPF custom controls.

jamesnet214

Programming Experience
1-3
Hello. I am James, a WPF developer from Korea and a Microsoft MVP currently active in the field. As a first-generation WPF developer, I share my expertise through various research activities. A notable open-source project of mine is a 'League of Legends' client created using WPF, which is available on GitHub. Additionally, I have published an eBook titled 'WPF Inside Out' in Korean. I also offer a series of high-quality WPF tutorial videos for free, with five series released so far. These can be a great resource for learning various WPF technologies. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you.

No.CateTitlePlatformLink
1WPFTheme SwitchYoutubeYoutube WPF Tutorial: ThemeSwitch
2WPFRiot PlayButtonYoutubeYoutube WPF Tutorial: RiotPlayButton
3WPFMagic Navigation BarYoutubeYoutube WPF Tutorial: Magic Navigation Bar
4WPFRiot SliderYoutubeYoutube WPF Tutorial: Riot Slider
5WPFvickyqu115/smartdateYoutubeYoutube WPF Tutorial: SmartDate

Last edited:
Interesting, but it looks like you are teaching just the fluffy GUI parts and are completely dependent on your Jamesnet WPF package. Someone who truly wants to learn how to create WPF custom controls needs to learn all the magic that you have in your Jamesnet, rather than how to use the magic in Jamesnet.

A more interesting tutorial would be to teach how the JamesToggle was created from scratch, or how the JamesGrid was created from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom