Looking for recommend course for learning asp.net Mvc core and react

See the OP's other thread. He is trying to find a fast way to add MVC and React to his resume, so he wants to try to learn both simultaneously.

I'm not going searching for your topics to see which one you mentioned it in. If you want, you provide a link and save me the time looking. What did your last slave die from?

Course providers?
Books?
Videos?
Digital certificates?

We have no idea how you want to learn, or which methods appeal to you. Stating such information would be more helpful. Then we can make recommendations...

I'm not going searching for your topics to see which one you mentioned it in. If you want, you provide a link and save me the time looking. What did your last slave die from?

Course providers?
Books?
Videos?
Digital certificates?

We have no idea how you want to learn, or which methods appeal to you. Stating such information would be more helpful. Then we can make recommendations...

Take it easy... You talk about slaves? Wtf?
If did you know something or learned You can post it (If you want..) if not you can keep with your life and ignore me
I did not ask for you to search for me just for who learn and can recommend from his experience from only good will not from feel a slave or something like that..

I suggest you read this regarding humour : WHAT-DID-YOUR-LAST-SLAVE-DIE-OF | 1 Definitions of What-did-your-last-slave-die-of - YourDictionary.

Your opening topic lacks quality, or elaborate information which would allow me to make suggestions for you. I'm sorry if you don't like my reply, but I put in an equal amount of effort per each topic. And the ones with the most details are the ones I choose to engage in most. If you would like our help, then it would be helpful if you told us what type of help you want. For example, how you want to learn, ie is your preference books, video tutorials, or are you looking for something of value, like a course provider who will provide you with a certificate? Hence the four questions marks in your quote above. I consider it poor efficiency to come onto a forum and ask people to research for you, and that's how your topic comes across.

Perhaps if you told me a little more about how you want to learn, i can give you some pointers.

If you want something permanent. Consider taking a course with Allison. But be warned, they sometimes ask tricky questions often misleading which can cause you to fail an exam.

Back
Top Bottom