mixing hosting models?

Programming Experience
Beginner
1648193631730.png

How To Fix HTTP Error 500.34 - ASP.NET Core does not support mixing hosting models in .Net Core for Smarter Asp Hosting?

Last edited by a moderator:
A title and a screenshot isn't an acceptable solution. Provide a FULL and CLEAR explanation of the problem in your post and then summarise the issue in the title. Screenshots can provide additional information but should not be ALL the information. That said, your screenshot contains the answer to your question, so what exactly do you need us for?

how can i run two asp .net core sites in same application pool of smarter asp as the error says two asp .net core application cannot be hosted in same application pool

I just copied the error message from your post and pasted it into a search engine and the very first result provided a solution:

We're here to help you with stuff that you cannot work out for yourself but you don't know that you can't work something out for yourself if you don't even try.

My reading of SmarterASP.NET's various hosting offerings that you always get dedicated app pools and the different plans just gives you different amounts of memory. So either you are trying to run more than one app in one of your hosts, OR they goofed and put your app in with someone else's app in the same app pool, (or there is a bug somewhere in .NET Core 5.0).

Back
Top Bottom