Answered Music Library Desktop App

Bella

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello Everyone
I need to create music library desktop app. Can you tell me steps to display current playing song with Albums cover

Yes... but we won't. You need to show some effort. We are not a code writing service. If you show us what you have accomplished so far and tell us what problems you are running into, we can guide you. But if you are just hoping for someone to hand you code, there are other websites for that.

Step 1: Learn the basics of C# programming.
Step 2: Research the specifics of working with audio files.
Step 3: Decide exactly how you are going to handle the music files, e.g. embedding an existing music player component like Windows Media Player or doing everything from scratch using Windows Media Control Interface (MCI).
Step 4: Make your best effort to design and implement your application.
Step 5: Post here when you encounter a specific issue, explaining all the information relevant to that specific issue.

As @Skydiver suggests, posting your requirement and then expecting us to take it from there is not really acceptable. We come here because we want to help but help implies that you are doing the bulk of the work and we are providing assistance with the bits you can't do on your own. If you haven't tried to do anything yet, we don't know what those bits are so there's nothing for us to do yet. You need to do all you can first and then we will step in when you get genuinely stuck. Step 3 above is particularly important because the actual implementation will be completely different based on your choice there. There's no one way to do what you want so we'd be wasting our time telling you how to do it one way if you were going to go a different way. I encourage you to use this site as it was intended, i.e. to help you get past the bits that you can't do on your own, not as a substitute for your own research and effort. You do your part and you'll find us eager to help, but we're not here to be taken advantage of.

Yes... but we won't. You need to show some effort. We are not a code writing service. If you show us what you have accomplished so far and tell us what problems you are running into, we can guide you. But if you are just hoping for someone to hand you code, there are other websites for that.
Got it! I am new programming and trying to learn. I am not asking you to write code for me!

You're starting at the deep end. That type of application would be geared towards semi-intermediate programmers. Pick an easier task like the hello world app, and start there. You can then work towards expanding it. There are links for getting started in both mine and JM's signatures.

Back
Top Bottom