Question MVVM-Windows Form

Patricia

Programming Experience
Beginner
Good Night!
Someone can help me to find articles how to apply the MVVM architectural in windows forms? Or some sample code?
Thank you.

Patricia Matos :)

Good Night!
"Good night" is a goodbye, not a hello. If you want to greet someone late in the day you say "good evening".
Someone can help me to find articles how to apply the MVVM architectural in windows forms? Or some sample code?
No, and you won't find any. That's because MVVM was created specifically for WPF because of it's rich data-binding support. If you want a similar design pattern to apply to Windows Forms then MVP (model-view-presenter) would be the most appropriate. Microsoft provided an example some time ago, via the Enterprise Library I believe. I'm not sure whether it's still available though.

Hello! thanks for the reply ... I've Found articles on MVVM that is more oriented to WPF but I have a work that I have to implement with WF.
Needed help of a sample code to implement ....
Thank you, Patricia ;)

As I clearly stated in my previous post, MVVM is SPECIFIC to WPF, not "more oriented to" it. If you're not using WPF then you're not using MVVM. It's that simple. If you're using WinForms then you're not using WPF so you're not using MVVM. Forget MVVM. If you want to implement a similar pattern in WinForms then MVP is the one to look at. Is that clear this time? Use MVP, not MVVM.

Back
Top Bottom