Resolved My content got deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realme

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi, under "running business" I created a tread about stock trading. Why did it get deleted??

Probably because of your profanity such as the "f" word. If you want to engage business minded people on forums like this and at a business level, it might be a good idea to show some respect and leave any vulgarity at the door.

Probably because of your profanity such as the "f" word. If you want to engage business minded people on forums like this and at a business level, it might be a good idea to show some respect and leave any vulgarity at the door.

Okay I understand.

1. Sure I am Little drunk.
2. Do you think real business men dont even use that word? That is probably the most used words among them.
3. I really need to step up my game and go to 2000% profit a year. 420% won't lead anywhere in 20 years

Hi, under "running business" I created a tread about stock trading. Why did it get deleted??

This forum is for programmer discussion, not stock markets or venting, chit chat, etc. Keep it professional, help others with code or ask for help with your code, that simple.

Thank you for participating here professionally. Keep in mind your behavior is on the Internet so keep in mind of anything you put on the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom