Resolved not connecting to sql server at client pc

madhugp

Programming Experience
5-10
dear all

c# windows applicatoin is successfully running on my pc, and showing the result but not on client pc.
c# app is opening but after giving input and click print button which has the code that fails to connect to sql server.
plz give solution. plz find attached file.

thanks and regards
madhu

Attachments

• screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 22
Did you read the error message? Did you verify that instance name is correct? Did you verify that the SQL server is configured to allow remote connections?

If you did those, did you make sure that the antivirus software on your client's PC is configured to allow your application to make outbound connections?

Did you read the error message? Did you verify that instance name is correct? Did you verify that the SQL server is configured to allow remote connections?

If you did those, did you make sure that the antivirus software on your client's PC is configured to allow your application to make outbound connections?

HI,

I have gone through possible actions related to this problem like in sql server properties "allow remote connections to this server" is ok. in services all related
services are running (sql server , sql server agent, sql server browser,sql server vss writer etcc..) , also I uninstalled the antivirus(eset endpoint) which is existing.
but still shows the same error. There is no fault in connection string that i am using in code. This error occurs only at the line
"con.open()" . (con is the connection of connection string used) Could u plz give any other solutions?

regards
madhu

There is no fault in connection string that i am using in code.
Then it's not a programming issue. It must be a SQL Server configuration issue or a networking issue.

I uninstalled the antivirus(eset endpoint) which is existing
Which machine did you uninstall it from? The server or the client?

Back
Top Bottom