Please do my practice test for me

zednoult1

Programming Experience
Beginner
I did not explain well, this is not the real exam, but this is an exam as a test and I do not have time to solve it in order to find a result because I am studying for the real exam and I really need help in order to find the solution so that I can study the solution and learn the solution method /I needed someone to help me solve the trialexam so that I could study on it and take enough time to study in order to pass / Now I really need help from someone to solve the "trial" exam because I will not be able to solve the "trial" exam and study at the same time

Attachments

• EXAM فاينل.pdf
    143.5 KB · Views: 14
Firstly, I specifically stated in your previous thread that titles should be a summary description of the problem You have provided another useless title for this thread that has nothing at all to do with the problem.

As for people judging, all we can go by is what you provide. At no point did I say that you couldn't create a new, better thread and at no point did I suggest that you were a bad person for posting a bad thread. I told you what was wrong with it so that you could do better. You've only done marginally better this time. There's no problem statement because there's no actual problem and the thread title is probably worse than before.

I'll leave this thread open in case anyone does want to spend the time on it but I know I speak for many, if not most, people who contribute on sites like this when I say that we're not here to do unpaid work for you because you don't have time. We come here to help people solve actual programming problems because we want to promote programming. If you don't have time to study properly for a test, which would include completing practice tests, then that sounds more like a time management problem than a programming problem. If you have an actual programming problem, I'd be happy to help. If you want someone to prepare study materials for you, I don't like your chances of getting someone here to do that for free.

<evilgrin>Or we could take time to create subtly incorrect answers as a response to the practice test.</evilgrin>

<evilgrin>Or we could take time to create an app the way a professional development team would write the so that it is blindingly obvious that a student didn't write the solution. Most schools have an automatic expulsion for plagiarism.</evilgrin>

That's only part of it. The other part would be a full N-tier architecture, validation on each of the tiers interfaces, logging, feature flags, full localization, and right-to-left support, complete on-line documentation, and, of course, 100% coverage unit tests.

Back
Top Bottom