Prettier code formatter in .NETConsoleApplication

Mateycho

Programming Experience
3-5
Guys has anyone of you used the Prettier code formatter in a .NET ConsoleApplication in VS for .HTML formatting?

I am trying to use it but it gets stuck in a really strange situation. I run the following command:
"prettier --write \"**/*.html\" and I get some errors in the htmls which is fine, I leave them to the formatter to fix, I save them and even commit them to master. After that I run the program one more time and it gives me the same errors from the last run, I repeat but the result is the same.

Does anyone of you know why this happens? Or is there some problem with integrating Prettier into a console app for the.html files? Thanks in advance

I don't think this is a C# issue based on your description. It sounds like an issue with "prettier".

What happens if you just run "prettier" from the command line? Do you get the errors the first time? When you run it a second time do you still get errors?

I’ve had this happen before too. sounds like it could be a glitch with Prettier or something. maybe check your config or try updating Prettier. Sometimes it helps to run it directly from the command line to see if the same thing happens

Back
Top Bottom