Question read words and formulas separately

madhan seeman

Programming Experience
5-10
dear team
i am developing a "Chose the correct answer" application. the problem is they have typed the questions in word and some questions contains formula.
eg :

like the question continues kindly help me to read the text and formula in vs 2013
thanking you

Who's "they"? What do you mean by "read"? Please provide a FULL and CLEAR description of EXACTLY what you're trying achieve. Assume that too many words is better than not enough.

sorry for my bad english

i am developing a application for a school. the teachers have enter the questions in ms word 2013. As i have mentioned (in the eg) most of the times the questions / answer contains math formula. i want to read the text & formula form the word document

thanks guys,
i have found myself...
Good to hear because I'm afraid that I at least did not know the answer. You should now post the solution so that you might help others with a similar problem who might find this thread by a web search.
dear team
i am developing a "Chose the correct answer" application. the problem is they have typed the questions in word and some questions contains formula.
eg :

like the question continues kindly help me to read the text and formula in vs 2013
thanking you
For future reference, if you mean Microsoft Word then say "Microsoft Word" or maybe "MS Word", not just "word". We can't read your mind so, unless the context is very specific, we're not going to know that just "word" is referring to Microsoft's word-processing software. It costs you virtually nothing to make the effort to post cleary, which includes capitalising letters and using punctuation where appropriate, but it can save a lot of confusion and wasted time. A keyboard has a Shift key for a good reason. Don't be afraid to use it. :)

Back
Top Bottom