Simple Activation Form

Aqua22

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello! Today i made a simple activation form that doesn't activate anything just says "Your copy of XY has been activated".

Here is the repo link: [ SNIPPED ]

I even attached the project file if you want to look at it or edit it.

Have a nice day or night! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No... It's doesn't just say "Your copy of XY has been activated." It also launches a web browser to go someplace:
C#:
System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show("Your copy of XYZ has been activated!");
Process.Start("https://sites.google.com/view/youhavebeenfooled/f%C5%91oldal");
Application.Exit();

Aqua-22/simpleactivator

No... It's doesn't just say "Your copy of XY has been activated." It also launches a web browser to go someplace:
C#:
System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show("Your copy of XYZ has been activated!");
Process.Start("https://sites.google.com/view/youhavebeenfooled/f%C5%91oldal");
Application.Exit();

Aqua-22/simpleactivator

Well yes it goes to a website that i made in 1 minute that just says you have been fooled.

But it could have just as easily gone to a malicious site as a first step for a malware attack. Lying to people as your first post on this forum is not a great start.

We welcome tutorial posts on this website which educate other users and such intentions are always welcome here. Your above (now removed) actions are not welcomed.

Tell me, what do you achieve by trolling and deceiving other users of this forum?

When you tell lies about what your project is and what it does, and doing so as your opening post to the forum. It says something about the type of person you are and I don't consider this as a harmless prank. And I ask that you not try that again.

If you'd like to participate in and on the forums, then by all means do that if you wish. But refrain from posting future tricks, pranks, deceptive source code, or anything which has the potential to cause possible harm to ones computer.

Lying to people as your first post on this forum is not a great start.
I've seen people banned for this on other forums. Not cool.

Back
Top Bottom