System.FormatException with DataViewCheckboxColumn

chairmanPC

Programming Experience
10+
So I have tried to let the user copy selected rows from one dataGridView to another one. It ran fine for the normal user name column.

But when I changed the user name's column to Checkbox column, I then get this error.

My grids are populated from an excel file.

Did I missed out something?

2021-07-01_113526.png

How EXACTLY have you configured and populated the grid? Are you adding the columns at design time or are they being created automatically when you bind? The error message indicates that you're trying to put user name data into that check box column instead of the next column that is actually for user names. Exactly how and why you're doing that is a mystery to us because you haven't shown us or explained what you're actually doing.

How EXACTLY have you configured and populated the grid? Are you adding the columns at design time or are they being created automatically when you bind? The error message indicates that you're trying to put user name data into that check box column instead of the next column that is actually for user names. Exactly how and why you're doing that is a mystery to us because you haven't shown us or explained what you're actually doing.
Sorry for lack of details. The data came from an excel file, so everything is added into the first table automatically. I was supposed to copy and paste to a second table, and that's where I was stuck with this error.

I was supposed to copy and paste to a second table, and that's where I was stuck with this error.
And we're stuck too, because you still haven't provided any details for us to work with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom