TimePicker Spinner style instead of Round style

Programming Experience
10+
We are using a TimePicker in Blazor Hybrid MAUI like this

<input type="time" id="arrivalTimePickerH" name="arrivalTimePickerHT" style="width:100%;height:40px;border-bottom:1px #bdbdbd solid;" onfocus="this.showPicker()">

Now we got a lot of complaints from users that they don't like this Material Design Native TimePicker with this round-style clock.

I have implemented the code from this Stack Overflow post

But it does not work, the code compiles but the clock is still the round type clock. How can I get the spinner clock in Blazor Hybrid MAUI?

The SO question's answer did say that the old time picker is deprecated. In my opinion, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work.

What's wrong with rolling your own control?

Hi @Skydiver, thanks a lot for your reply!

My own control what do you mean? I have no idea how to implement an own spinner clock in MAUI/Android. The users of this app is requesting a spinner-style and seems like it exists according to Android TimePicker Documentation

If you mean a pure web/JS/HTML own control I am reluctant to do so because we have a native component and my experience is that the native components works better in general and this is typical case where they should be used.

By deprecated, I was talking about the approach indicated in the answer of using Theme_Holo_Light_Dialog_NoActionBar

I'm not an Android dev, but my reading of that docs you linked to seems to suggest that you can set the style via the constructor, or via XML.

Back
Top Bottom