Hey guys
help write a simple program for authorization with a token in visual studio
sorry for my English

JohnH

C# Forum Moderator
Staff member
Programming Experience
10+
Tokens are often used in web APIs, where you use one function first to authenticate in some way. This function can do various things like check user/password agains a database or perhaps validate a certificate and returns a token that you use later when calling other service functions. The other service functions can then do a much simpler check to see if the token is ok before serving the requests.

ghdfg34

Programming Experience
Beginner
I just need to write a program for authorization using the rutoken
I just do not understand how to do it.

jmcilhinney

C# Forum Moderator
Staff member
Programming Experience
10+
What sort of token are you talking about? Do you mean a hardware token? Please provide DETAILS. You don't JUST need to do anything. Explain.

ghdfg34

Programming Experience
Beginner
for example [video=youtube;Pm79GorbHWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=98&v=Pm79GorbHWs[/video]
I have to insert a token into usb port and pass authentication

jmcilhinney

C# Forum Moderator
Staff member
Programming Experience
10+
Um, if that is a video then presumably it tells you what to do, at least in a general sense. How about you use the information you have to do as much as you can and then ask us about specific issues? If you're talking about using a specific hardware device designed for authentication then visit the supplier's web site and see what developer resources they provide.

Top Bottom