use omnisharp to generate assets?

noob I am

Programming Experience
Beginner
Well the thing is i can't use omnisharp to generate assets and debug that's it ?

Capture.jpg

You are posting in the VS.NET General Discussion forum. As far as I know, OmniSharp has no integration with Visual Studio. It does have integrations with Visual Studio Code, on the other hand. Is that what are you are talking about? If so, I can move this thread to a more appropriate forum.

(Also it looks like you tried to attach a screenshot, but it did not get attached properly.)

I'm not quite seeing this as a C# question, but hopefully, you can provide us more context by telling us what you are trying to do, what results you were expecting to see, and what results you currently are getting.

You have compounded your error by creating a duplicate thread but you also failed to provide the additional information requested. You were specifically told that the thread would be moved if appropriate, which you ignored and created a duplicate. You also failed to provide the additional context as requested. ALWAYS provide a FULL and CLEAR explanation of the problem. Provide details of EXACTLY what you're trying to achieve, how you're trying to achieve it and what happens when you try. You were already told this as well and you ignored it. If you would like us to volunteer our time to help you, make the effort to provide a the information we need to do so. If we have to keep trying to drag it out of you, we will likely get bored and give up.

Back
Top Bottom