VOLUNTEER - C#, ASP .NET - Off Site

webwired

Programming Experience
10+
Volunteer developers needed.

Full recognition will be given and displayed for any and all contributions made.

Those who might be interested may fit one of the following descriptions:
• Either recently graduated college students or self-teaching people who don’t have a lot of experience in the job market, working as a programmer, and need experience and references.
• You want a project to work on to expand your skills.
• You want to be on the ground floor of a new community.

Absolute must-haves are:
• At least a minimum of a few hours you can contribute per week
• A desire to see your task brought to completion
• The ability to communicate, the occasional status update is a wonderful thing

Some of the skills required for this project include:
• C# .NET 4
• ASP .NET 4
• MVC
• MSSQL
• LINQ
• LAMBDA
• Stored Procedures
• HTML
• CSS
• AJAX

There are lots of sections of this project to be completed, so if you have some experience in one or more of the previously mentioned areas, I’m certain we can find a place for you, for as long as the positions remain open. There are very small bits to much larger bits to be taken on, feel free to contact me if you’re interested in hearing about them.

About Me: I’ll give you a bit of information about myself. I have started a handful of small businesses, some more successful than others. I have worked as a program manager, project manager, and implementation manager for multi-million dollar telecommunications projects throughout the United States. I have been to college for telecommunications, networking, PCs, and programming. Since 1999, I have self taught myself HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, MySQL, VB .NET, C# .NET, ASP .NET, MSSQL, Stored Procedures, LINQ, etc. Some of these technologies I know better than others, but do not consider myself an expert in any of them, some of them in fact I have to relearn after a few years of being away and some I am still quite a novice at. I am currently going to college, but do not start back again until April of 2012. I am starting this project for multiple reasons: I’m taking this time before I start back to college to sharpen my C# .NET and ASP .NET skills and to learn MVC and LINQ. I love programming and continuing to further my knowledge of programming. I want to create this community to fill a need and to give other programmers a chance to do the same.

If you are still interested and would like more information, please feel free to contact me at:

madmath72 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Back
Top Bottom