We are an Indie Game Development Team, would you like to work with us?

Patricia Moreira

Programming Experience
1-3
Hello!

First and foremost I'd like to show my appreciation for your time here today!

We are a small team, located near Lisbon, Portugal, and our company is called Cegoflow.
Cegoflow is a multimedia/multibusiness company composed by a portuguese couple, starting out from happy ideas and active spirits!

From the several projetcs we have undergoing, Game Development/Design is one of them.
We are currently developing two different games, but there's one in particular that we're invested on.

And that's why we're here today, to invite someone who'd like to work with us, scripting features using C#.
Even though we are on a tight budget we'd like to talk about payment expectations and see what could be managed :)

And that's it, of course there's a lot more details to all this, but this is the general idea.

Thank you so much for your time and I wish you all the best!
Sincerely,
Patricia Moreira

Hello Patricia Moreira,

Greetings from DWP Global Corp!

We are DWP Global Corp, Headquarters in USA and Branch offices in India. We have the required expertise and resources available for addressing your job requirements. If the above requirement is still open. We can discuss this in detail.

Please reach us at techhelp@dwpglobalcorp.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
DWP Global Corp Team

Hi Patrica,

I am Computer Engineer and have a vast experience of design and development in C# .Net environment and scripting and automn remained my passion in past.

I may help you achieve your goal and work for you.
You can share details of project at qamar5abbas5@gmail.com

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom