Resolved what better choice for web application

Andy75

Programming Experience
1-3
I have a list of users (with their alphanumeric code) and I need to register their data via a web interface.
They are users who must send me some values relating to trade fair events.

Once they enter this web page with their code, they find a screen where it is possible to choose, via options, the relevant data for the next fair.
This thing happens once every three months and I don't have to keep track of past ones.

So, every 3 months I have a web page where it shows me, on a certain date, the report of the subscribers with their parameters (stand meters, numbers of people, type of goods, etc.).
Once I have taken the data and printed the report, I no longer care about the data, I can also turn off the application.
There are about 6500 users on the database, but of these around a thousand will use the application.

Since registrations will open and close in a range of time, I assume maybe 50-100 people are sending requests at the same time.
What do you advise me to do on a structural level? Which platform to use?
I don't know whether to develop an app on domain, use Azure, O365 or whatever.
What do you recommend?
I develop in c#.
Thanks
A.

Solution
If you look at the Publish options in VS, you can publish your app straight to Azure.

As for your authentication and authorization, as I recall, the MVC project template lets you choose the auth scheme. I would suggest using one of the standard ones instead of having to roll your own.
Azure or AWS maybe the cheapest route for an intermittently running web server and database if you use one of the pay as you go plans.

There are also some free web hosting options, but as I recall their fine print says they are not for use for commercial purposes.

Thanks for reply.
I choose Azure.
I have already created the pages for users on VS code.
I need to understand what is the right mode on Azure to move my application from pc to Azure and how to make my pages reachable only to authenticated people, as explained above.
can you help me?
thank you
a.

If you look at the Publish options in VS, you can publish your app straight to Azure.

As for your authentication and authorization, as I recall, the MVC project template lets you choose the auth scheme. I would suggest using one of the standard ones instead of having to roll your own.

Solution
Back
Top Bottom