Question Xamarin Forms The program does not work well in the background.

Ilim

Programming Experience
1-3
Hello everyone. I have a problem with my program, it uses Essentials: Accelerometer to count the number of slopes of the device.But the problem is that it sometimes does not work or sometimes it works but not stably when the phone is in the background or when the screen is locked.The program also uses Essentials: Vibration, which also does not work or does not work stably in the background or in the mode with the screen locked. Please help solve this problem of stable operation of the program in the background. Thanks !!!

Firstly, this question has nothing to do with the VS IDE so I've moved it to a more appropriate place. Please post all questions in the forum that most closely matches the topic of the question.

As for the issue, either there's a problem with the components themselves or there's a problem with the way you're using them. You would need to contact the component provider if it's the former, so we can't help. If it's the latter, we still can't help if you don't show us how you're using them. We can't tell you what you're doing wrong if we don't know what you're doing.

Во-первых, этот вопрос не имеет ничего общего с VS IDE, поэтому я переместил его в более подходящее место. Пожалуйста, размещайте все вопросы на форуме, который наиболее точно соответствует теме вопроса.

Что касается проблемы, то проблема либо с самими компонентами, либо с тем, как вы их используете. Вам нужно будет связаться с поставщиком компонентов, если это первый, поэтому мы не можем помочь. Если последнее, мы все равно не сможем помочь, если вы не покажете нам, как вы их используете. Мы не можем сказать вам, что вы делаете неправильно, если мы не знаем, что вы делаете.
I have compiled a test code sample to solve the problem. GitHub - Ilim-Hussein/MyMobilProject: Test Accelerometer , I also want to say that the software tried to use the services of the background service, but it did not help.

Back
Top Bottom