BAE Systems is hiring a C# Software Developer in Portsmouth (UK)

Expresso

Programming Experience
Beginner
Would you like to Would you like to work within a dynamic, market-facing Engineering and Digital Services (E&DS) Department? We currently have multiple vacancies for C# Software Developers at our site in Portsmouth.

As a C# Software Developer, you will design components using appropriate modelling techniques following agreed architectures, design standards, patterns and methodology.

This role will provide you with the opportunity to provide technical expertise to enable the configuration of software, other system components and equipment for systems testing.

Your main responsibilities as a C# Software Developer will involve:

Specifying and designing software to meet defined requirements by following agreed design standards and principles

Defining software, components, interfaces and related characteristics

Identifying concepts and patterns and translating into a design which provides a basis for software construction and verification

Evaluating alternative solutions and trade-offs

Facilitating design decisions within the constraints of systems designs, design standards, quality, feasibility, extensibility and maintainability

The development and iteration of prototypes/simulations to enable informed decision-making.

The adoption and adaptation of software design models, tools and techniques based on the context of the work and selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.

Your skills and qualifications:

ASP.Net Core / ASP.Net MVC C# commercial experience as part of a team

Javascript including at least one framework such as ReactJS

Object Orientated Design patterns, Dependency Injection

Continuous integration, continuous delivery

Exposure to Oracle or MSSQL

Exposure to automated testing and behaviour driven development

Previous Java experience would be beneficial

What we're looking for in you:

You will be a proactive and self-driven individual with strong leadership skills. Being customer focused will also be key to success within this role. You will have the ability to collaborate with technical teams to develop and agree system integration plans and report on progress.

Salary: Competitive

Benefits: Our employees receive an excellent benefits package which includes a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. We also offer a range of additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and many local and national employee discounts. Some employees may also be eligible for an annual incentive.

Flexible Working: At Maritime Services, we embrace flexible and modern working arrangements and feel this is an important part of the benefits that we have on offer. It helps us to create a diverse and inclusive workplace. This role can be undertaken either full time, part time, job share, flexible hours or we would welcome your suggestions for how we could make this role fit your circumstances.

BAE Systems

BAE Systems is one of the world’s leading global defence, security and aerospace companies. We work at the cutting edge of technology, creating more than 100 new inventions every year for customers in over 100 countries.

Apply here: C# Software Developer

Hello,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- cis.seth or Email- seth(at)cisinlabs(dot)com

I look forward to your response!

Regards!
Seth

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be glad to help you out, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Back
Top Bottom