Question Differences between abstract class and interface?

What do you not understand about the information that you have already read on the subject? There's no point our repeating what's already out there if you are having trouble understanding it. You should do the appropriate research for yourself first and then ask a specific question about the specific thing(s) you don't understand.

Feels like an interview screening question.

What do you not understand about the information that you have already read on the subject? There's no point our repeating what's already out there if you are having trouble understanding it. You should do the appropriate research for yourself first and then ask a specific question about the specific thing(s) you don't understand.

Hahahahaha, this place is getting as salty as SO 🤣🤣🤣

Hahahahaha, this place is getting as salty as SO 🤣🤣🤣
Yes, it's "salty" to expect people who want strangers to volunteer their time to make some sort of effort on their own behalf. Sites like these are supposed to be for the stuff that you can't work out on your own, not stuff you can't be bothered to work out on your own. Anything else is the very definition of lazy. You can be lazy if you want, but don't get whiny when it's pointed out. I know I speak for a number of others when I say that we contribute at sites like this because we want to help people become better developers. Spoon-feeding lazy people doesn't achieve that so why would I do it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom