Good looking software with WPF applications?

VitzzViperzz

Programming Experience
1-3
Hello,

I have recently been interested in making some software but through WPF applications and I have not seen much examples of what people have made.
Can someone give links or examples of software designed with the use of WPF applications? There are some really interesting UIs such as this:

image_5B7093CA.png

I wanted to know if this is actually true? Can you really build awesome software with WPF applications? And if you can build great looking software, how long will it take to master them WPF skill?

Thank you for reading. ​

Can you really build awesome software with WPF applications?
Yes you can. It's far easier to build non-generic UIs with WPF than Windows Forms, which was one of the drivers.
And if you can build great looking software, how long will it take to master them WPF skill?
That really depends on you. It will almost certainly take you longer to master WPF than Windows Forms, but the rewards are great. Note that you can create a WPF app that works much like a WinForms app in that you can handle events in the window code, etc, but I would strongly recommend learning the MVVM pattern concurrently with the WPF technology. That way, you'll be building relatively well architected applications from the start.

Back
Top Bottom