Tip How To Create Transparent TextBox With Image and Changed Highlight Color Using C# Windows Forms Dot Net 4.8.1

hotmail.home

Programming Experience
5-10
Youtube Link Full Source Code In The Video

Download The Full Source Code From GumRoad WebSite Or Full Source Code In The Video Please Like And Subscribe For Further Questions Please Leave Your Comment

Download Link

*** SEO FEEDING TERMS/PHRASES REMOVED BY ADMIN ***

Last edited by a moderator:
I've approved your post, but in the future, please mark similar posts as "TIP", rather than "Resolved", and also put a full write-up of what you did and how you made it work. We don't want to just be a link to your YouTube video and your web site. We are not here to help you monetize.

Dear Skydiver,

I wanted to express my gratitude for your comment and for approving my post. As a newcomer to the community, I am keenly aware of the importance of adhering to community rules, and I assure you that I will make every effort to do so.

Thank you once again,Amro Omran

I would also suggest posting the code here, so people can give suggestions for improvements. For example, skimming through the video, I noticed that you were not consistent about following the .NET Framework naming conventions regarding Pascal vs. Camel case.

Back
Top Bottom