How to find remote jobs in C# .NET dev in Europe or Asia?

johnyjj2

Programming Experience
3-5
Hi,

I'm currently employed in the UK but I consider travelling and staying in some other interesting countries. I was looking for websites with remote jobs for C# .NET software developers but I could mostly find jobs in the USA.

I expect that remote work would require staying in the same or similar time zone. What are your thought about finding remote jobs, e.g. living in Czech / Poland and working in the UK / Germany? Or about Asia, living in Cambodia / Laos / Vietnam / Thailand and working in Singapore / South Korea etc.?

Which specialities are more likely to be good career choice for working remotely? I work mostly with core .NET and Oracle/MS SQL technologies (development of libraries that contain complex business logic and are used as background processes, some Windows applications) but I thought about progressing towards web development (ASP.NET MVC) or alternatively financial services (software for hedge funds or investments banks).

Are companies in general considering remote workers? Do you think remote working can be major trend in the near future? Is it likely to convince company to permit full remote work, even if it's not posting job offers of this kind? Any other thought?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom