hybrid app development

What do exactly you mean by a hybrid app? The old definition of a hybrid app was part desktop and part web based, and then later evolved to mean part mobile app and part web service. I've heard a team call their app a hybrid app because part is a Java microservice and another part is a .NET Framework microservice. I've heard another team call their app a hybrid app because part was Azure Power Platform, part was Power Automate, and another part was Azure Functions.

You should start by learning something about mobile development and something about web development. Given the fact that you seem determined to post as few words as possible here, it seems like you want some magic solution that will involve no work, but there is no such solution. It should be obvious that you need to understand at least the basics of the technologies that you want to use but you've provided no indication that that is currently the case. Fix that first. Once you have some actual information to share with us, e.g. what you're actually trying to achieve with this app and how the functionality should be split, then we will have something worth discussing.

As a quick aside, there are services and kits out there which let you convert an existing web site and convert it into a so-called phone app, but from what I've seen from these services and kits, they are all rip-offs just meant to take your money. They are just web browsers hosted in app and they charge you to insert your sites' URL to into their browser.

Also look closely at the terms of service of your target platforms. Some app stores don't allow you to deploy such apps which are web browser hosts.

For the record, my company is developing a web app at the moment that will have a companion mobile app and that mobile app will be a PWA, so it will basically be part of the same web site that can be installed on a device to gain more privileges than a regular web app.

Back
Top Bottom