Resolved I really need help with an assignment

horus

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi Everyone, I'm currently on my first semester of learning programming C# and I need your help with my first assignment please
If someone can help me with that, add me on discord : <removed by moderator>
Thank you very much

Last edited by a moderator:
1. You would download that ZIP file and extract all the files out to a directory.
2. Within that directory you would double click on the .SLN file. That will launch Visual Studio.
3. In Visual Studio, open the Program.cs. The instructions are there for where to put in your code.
4. To save a file in Visual Studio, you would go to the File menu and select Save.

As for how to send your assignment back to your teacher you would need to talk to your teacher.

In fact, the teacher should have told you the first things I listed above. How many lectures did you miss?

The other students started the courses way earlier than me because they paid for it, but I couldn't pay so I demanded a financial help and I got it late, so I'm trying to self-learning this first week because I missed the first classes, but for the second week I will be okay, I may comeback here to this Forum but I will be sure to be more way better than now

Thank you for the instructions, I'll try again and see what I'll get
Have a good day!

Back
Top Bottom