Question about the recognized in Windows Forms

Caroline M

Programming Experience
1-3
How can i program in C#, to make the form be filled and recognized, as 1st, 2nd, 3rd-100th, all times, with the people fill?

What do you mean by "filled and recognized"?
What do you mean by "filled and recognized, as 1st, 2nd, 3rd-100th"?
What do you mean by "filled and recognized, as 1st, 2nd, 3rd-100th, all times,"?
What do you mean by "with the people fill"?

Can you provide an example?

Can you also provide us some code with where you have attempted to solve this problem on your own?

So far all your and @Rinaldo Meneses Costa's posts have just been asking for how to do things but offer very little explanation about what you are trying to do, why you are trying to do it, and what you have done so far. You have to help us help the two of you by providing more detail.

Very interesting... Lets look at Rinaldo Costs' (not Rinaldo Meneses Consta's) post over at C-SharpCorner.com which has a similar question.
In this case, i intend to program correctly, in the programming logic (algorithm), for the person, when the person fills out the photos(in the Form6), automatically, the photos of the ads will be published in the Ad Form (Form12), the photos of the ads will be generated (PictureBox), infinitely, in the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, etc. (infinite photos – PictureBox), in infinite Forms? Every time the person fills and attach the photo in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. (infinite times)

What do you mean by "filled and recognized"?
What do you mean by "filled and recognized, as 1st, 2nd, 3rd-100th"?
What do you mean by "filled and recognized, as 1st, 2nd, 3rd-100th, all times,"?
What do you mean by "with the people fill"?

Can you provide an example?

Can you also provide us some code with where you have attempted to solve this problem on your own?

So far all your and @Rinaldo Meneses Costa's posts have just been asking for how to do things but offer very little explanation about what you are trying to do, why you are trying to do it, and what you have done so far. You have to help us help the two of you by providing more detail.
Answers: What do you mean by ''filled and recognized''?
The form that is being filled, hypothetically, in the Form, which has the information to be filled, on the same page, will be recognized (the same form), every time it is filled, the first time it was filled, second, third , fourth, fifth, up to 100 times. All this to facilitate software development. Because every time this user fills in this information, it will be directed to other pages (other Forms), so it is very important to know why it needs to be recognized, for the first, second, third, up to 100 times. It is very crucial, this question!

What do you mean, by ''filled and recognized, as 1st, 2nd, 3rd-100th''?

All times, with the user, filled the Form, and, in the first time, second, 3rd-100th times, the guy fills the information on the Form, and the program in C#, recognized the 1st, 2nd, 3rd-100th times filled, for the informations filled, be directed to another Form, in differents times, for the program be recognized best.

What do you mean by ''filled and recognized, as 1st, 2nd, 3rd-100th, all times''?
All times, the user filled the informations on the Form.

What do you mean by ''with the people fill''?
Fill the informations in the Form, example: In the TextBox, or anything informations, to be filled, on the Form.

Are you talking about the Windows Autocomplete feature where a user starts providing suggested values as you start typing into a field?

Or are you talking about something like Google Chrome's Autofill that will fill in a complete page form.

Are you talking about the Windows Autocomplete feature where a user starts providing suggested values as you start typing into a field?

Or are you talking about something like Google Chrome's Autofill that will fill in a complete page form.
I am talking about the Windows Autocomplete, in the TextBox. Nothing about Google Chrome Autofill.

If you don't understand me, talk to me and I'll answer you!

So you want AutoComplete but you only want AutoComplete to work up to the 100th time. One the 101'st attempt to fill in a field, no autocomplete will be offered. Is that correct?

So what happens if the user enters the same value that AutoComplete would have offered up anyway?

If that's the case, then it's not the job of the autocomplete to keep track of how many times the form has been filled out, but rather the job of the application to determine how many times the form has been offered to the user to fill out.

You have two completely problems: how to implement AutoComplete for a form; and how to keep track of the number of times a form has been displayed.

I think i'm not using the AutoComplete, but only the TextBox. I must have been confused by what you said.

2. I don't have this problems, that you said.

Using TextBoxes, as well as, picture boxes according to your posts in C-SharpCorner.com ...

If that's the case, then it's not the job of the autocomplete to keep track of how many times the form has been filled out, but rather the job of the application to determine how many times the form has been offered to the user to fill out.

You have two completely problems: how to implement AutoComplete for a form; and how to keep track of the number of times a form has been displayed.
Sorry. I had be confused. I'm not using AutoComplete. And, i understand wrong what you said. I confused, about TextBox and AutoComplete.

So if not AutoComplete, you simply want to pre-fill the TextBoxes of your forms? In other words, something like Google's AutoFill.

Please describe a complete example. What will the user do? What will the user experience?

Back
Top Bottom