Question about the recognized in Windows Forms

Caroline M

Programming Experience
1-3
How can i program in C#, to make the form be filled and recognized, as 1st, 2nd, 3rd-100th, all times, with the people fill?

So if not AutoComplete, you simply want to pre-fill the TextBoxes of your forms? In other words, something like Google's AutoFill.

Please describe a complete example. What will the user do? What will the user experience?
Perfect: The user gonna use the Form, and look all the informations, with the TextBox, and CheckBox. The user have experience in fill all the informations on the Form. After that, the informations will be posted in the another Form, in the Visual Studio.
So: The program need recognized all times, if it's 1st, 2nd, 3rd-100th times, because the informations filled, gonna be directed from another Form, in different times be filled.

And it's nothing about Google's AutoFill.

But where will the data come from the first time the form is filled? If it's from the user, then you probably mean that 2nd, 3rd-100th times will be when the information will be filled. You shouldn't include the 1st.

Also, Visual Studio doesn't present the forms. Your code presents the forms. All you do is write your code in Visual Studio.

Perfect, Skydiver! This is my big difficult about that. So, can you give please, a code in C# in demonstration, a little portion code?? And i gonna programming all alone, please.

Give me please, a demonstration about a code in C#, ok?

This is the difficult i have!

I need, please!

Follow @jmcilhinney 's advice in the other thread about transferring checkbox values. It's exactly the same concept applied here

Out of curiosity, what book or tutorial are you using to learn C# programming. It feels like you have jumped straight into WinForms programming in C# without first learning the basics of the language, how to to break down a problem into logical steps, and some basic object oriented concepts.

I need i code in C#
Then write it, or at least try to. We are not your servants to be writing your code for you. We have provided information to help you and it is now up to you to use that information to try to solve your problem. If you try to do as we suggest but are unable to get it to work completely then we'll be more than happy to help further, but we need to see that you are making a genuine effort on your own behalf first. We will help those who help themselves but we're not here to do your work so you don't have to. Trying and failing is part of learning so don't avoid trying in order to avoid failing. If you try and fail then we can help you fix it but if you won't try then why should we?

Back
Top Bottom