RSS Feed on label in Windows Forms?

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi
Does anybody know how to make a label that shows a rss title,description or link?
Please help
Thx

Last edited:
Yes. Just subscribe to the RSS feed. When you get updated data, parse the feed data, and set the label text.

Solution
Hi
I need some help with labels. I need labels that shows an information from a RSS Feed. So that for example label1 shows News from the internet.
Maybe someone knows how i can make a picturebox (pictureBox1) shows a picture from the internet too?
Thx for all help!

P.S: Im a noob so please show me a code example. Thx :)

You're asking multiple unrelated questions. A Label displays text. Where that text comes from is completely irrelevant to the Label. Likewise, a PictureBox displays an Image and where it comes from is irrelevant. If you want to read data from an RSS feed then research how to read data from an RSS feed. What you do with that data is irrelevant to how you read it so should not come into that research. You're perfectly capable of searching the web for "c# read rss feed" or the like and trying to put into use what you find. Once you have found information on the subject and made an attempt to use it, if what you try doesn't work, then you have something to ask here. Then you can show us what you have done and explain exactly how and where its behaviour differs from your expectations. The fact that you're a noob doesn't mean that you need us to write your code for you. There are plenty of examples already out there. Use them. Ask us for specific help when you encounter a specific issue.

Back
Top Bottom