Question Say how to learn c#

Passerine

Programming Experience
Beginner
Please tell us exactly how to move in training and do your pet projects. I've been studying c# for a month now and I'm stuck on OOP and properties. I understand the principles themselves, but due to the fact that I do not see where they can be applied, I have been standing still for 5 days. I can't do Pet projects because in order to create them, you need either wpf or .net (I want to study it, but there's the web again, and this is js html/css). I'm already tired of studying all this in milk, because I don't see where to move, I want to understand in which direction to go and how to see the result of the work. Writing the same calculator on if else or on switch is not a problem, but doing something on the web on .net or desktop on wpf does not work a little more, because they need OOP and the entire c# database (+- I know it) LINQ EF and so on, but because I do not see I can't get all this knowledge into my head at this stage. Everyone says to do pet projects, but how to do them without knowledge of .net and wpf, which you can learn without OOP and other things (with which pet projects cannot be done, because is it

Back
Top Bottom