Question Steam community Package

PsychoNINJA

Programming Experience
1-3
Hello Dear csharpforums.net Community,
I have a question, I was looking for a Package library for Steam community in Nuget Package Manager to log into an account with or without Steam guard then make it Idle online or playing for game hour boost or make a trade bot or something else, What package can I use for it?!

Are you sure you are allowed to do that as per the Steam Terms of Use? (Nevermind if other people are doing it. The question is specifically if it is allowed in the TOU.)

Some websites are officially using bots to trade or buy item for steam inventory automatically via bots are created by this way, I am pretty sure that this platform is provided for trading and hours boost by holding steam profile Online or Playing status on real time counting, no harms, no threat, no hacking, doing this legal.

However, I just want to know is there any package for it?!

As I said:
(Nevermind if other people are doing it. The question is specifically if it is allowed in the TOU.)

Anyway, here's what it says in the agreement you said you will comply with when you created your Steam account:
Steam and the Content and Services may include functionality designed to identify software or hardware processes or functionality that may give a player an unfair competitive advantage when playing multiplayer versions of any Content and Services or modifications of Content and Services ("Cheats"). You agree that you will not create Cheats or assist third parties in any way to create or use Cheats. You agree that you will not directly or indirectly disable, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with the operation of software designed to prevent or report the use of Cheats.

:

You may not use Cheats, automation software (bots), mods, hacks, or any other unauthorized third-party software, to modify or automate any Subscription Marketplace process, the process of Steam account creation or otherwise in interacting with or controlling the processes or user interface of Steam, except to the degree expressly permitted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom