A C# book for 25 - 35 pounds?

VitzzViperzz

Programming Experience
1-3
I have already posted a thread similar to this, however there is a reason for the re-post. I was on the check out in Amazon for "Beginning C# 6 Programming with Visual Studio 2015" but I saw all of the mixed reviews and it kind of put me off.

Should I really get this? I have been following the PDF version of it and I really like it and I have learned a lot already. I like how it explores WPF and Azure as well.

There are other books, but I think this is right for me, but the reviews seem to be a bit negative.

What would you recommend for a intermediate developer?

Thanks

Last edited:
I have already posted a thread similar to this, however there is a reason for the re-post. I was on the check out in Amazon for "Beginning C# 6 Programming with Visual Studio 2015" but I saw all of the mixed reviews and it kind of put me off.

Should I really get this? I have been following the PDF version of it and I really like it and I have learned a lot already. I like how it explores WPF and Azure as well.

There are other books, but I think this is right for me, but the reviews seem to be a bit negative.

What would you recommend for a intermediate developer?

Thanks
If you feel it's right for you then it's probably going to be worth it to you. Since you've been following the pdf of it and are liking it so far, that's even more to your advantage, then again if you have the pdf's already do you really want to purchase the book?

Either way, I doubt the book weighs 25lbs (pounds) as that would be awfully heavy to carry around.

Back
Top Bottom