Question About classes in wpf

LodewykT

Programming Experience
1-3
Hey guys could one of you please help out on this its real urgent because its for a project due the 18th op april.

How to make a class for currency conversion and interest calculation c# on wpf ??

Please guys help me on this one.

Thanks.

What have you tried and where are you stuck? By the way, unless you're looking for help with the UI itself, this really has nothing to do with WPF because the calculations to convert currencies are the same regardless of the type of application.

jmcilhinney Okay i understand, i made a window for the currencies and interest calculations, then i have finished the UI now i need to code in a class so that the application does interest and currencies.

Can you help me with that?

i need to code in a class so that the application does interest and currencies.

That's going to be basic mathematics so it's not even really a programming problem. How would you do it if you had to use pen and paper? That's how you would do it in code too. In fact, you SHOULD do it with pen and paper first. The main reason that beginners have trouble writing code is that they try to write it with no real idea of what it's supposed to. They may have a general idea of the intended result but not what happens in between the beginning and the end. You should have a very clear idea of what your code is supposed to do and, most importantly, HOW it is supposed to do it before you even start writing it. The best way to do that is to do it with pen and paper first. Write out your calculation(s) just as you would in school maths class. That means solving the problem first and then writing the code is merely a matter of implementation. As you write the code, you always have a solution to refer back to so you can always check whether your code is correct. Only if the code appears correct but still doesn't do as intended do you need to post here and, even then, you can point us to exactly where reality deviates from expectation and you can also explain all the data that's in use at the time.

Back
Top Bottom