Scaffolding after install the program

demetsen

Programming Experience
1-3
Hi everyone,

Is it possible to do scaffolding after install our program and run it? Is using powershell right way to go to do this? Or what else can I do?
I need any advice of you.

Thank you.

How would that make sense? Scaffolding means generating types from a database. How could you install an app and have it do anything useful if those types didn't already exist?

How would that make sense? Scaffolding means generating types from a database. How could you install an app and have it do anything useful if those types didn't already exist?
The program need to get users table and its values, then send the information to another tool using webapi.
Every customer will have different user table name and different data name. How could I possibly do that?

I suspect this is what you are trying to achieve "Applying migrations at runtime", where your runtime is first run:

I didn't mention this is your other threads because I thought that you were trying to go with the PowerShell route because you were trying to build some kind of Continuous Integration and/or automated testing tool and so you needed to have the databases setup automatically.

Also the blogpost below may give you other avenues to explore:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom