Sr Developer- C#, .NET, SQL, Java, Angular JS - REMOTE- 115K

cpeye1987

Programming Experience
Beginner
Sr Developer- C#, .NET, SQL, HTML, Java, Angular - REMOTE- 115K

The Position:

Developing software solutions by analyzing business needs by users and data. Primary responsibility is to develop tightly aligned business strategy and capabilities as it relates to architecting and building solutions that enable the organization to be the premier leader in a cost/process efficient manner.

Principal Duties and Responsibilities:

• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C#, .NET, Angular, HTML, Java
  • Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life cycle Present technical specifications, documentation, diagrams, and flow charts.
  • Optimize the code via builds and deployment procedures to elevate efficiency to pass up for approval.
  • Identify problems, supply solutions, determine If corrections are the most efficient options.
  • Follow strict company guidelines and procedures, maintaining structural steps in rollout of all adjustments and implementations.
You:

• A few years prior experience with software development, configuration and system maintenance.
  • General .NET/Core software development proficiency (C#)Knowledge of C#, JavaScript, SQL
  • Web Development Skills - ASP.NET, MVC, HTML5, AngularJS, JavaScript, Typescript, CSS, Web Services (RESTAbility to troubleshoot existing and create new reports using SSRS
  • Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 and Microsoft Visual Code
  • Application deployment - Web (IIS) Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Benefits:

• Fantastic starting base salary
  • 401K/Full health benefits

Come and boost your career with this amazing opportunity!

Please send info to:

Christian Iliescu

c.iliescu@nigelfrank.com

Nigel Frank:

Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.

I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!

Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Back
Top Bottom