Can I use this SDK in .NET framework 4.5?

resident

Programming Experience
5-10
Hello.
Good time
I have a software based on .NET Framework 4.5 ( .net MVC) . I want to use the SDK that I posted the download link for.
I want to know if I can use this SDK?
I think the C# version of my software is different from the SDK.
I did not check other cases except C#.
SDK download link

Solution
Apparently, that package uses a feature from C# 9 where properties cannot be set arbitrarily but only when a class instance is initialised. Even if you do set the property then, if you're not using C# 9 or later, such properties are not supported. I just created a .NET Framework 4.8.1 project and installed that package from NuGet. I added this code to the Main method:
C#:
var dto = new InvoiceHeaderDto { Tins = "Hello World" };
and I got that error message. I clicked on the project node in the Solution Explorer, right-clicked and selected Unload Project. The project file was then opened in VS for editing. I added the following line into the project file and saved:
XML:
  <PropertyGroup>
    <Configuration Condition="...
Maybe you should provide a link to the original source of the SDK, rather than a download link that looks like it was created for you specifically and says that the file will be deleted after download. If you're just expecting us to download and try using it and see what happens then you can do that just as well as we can.

Maybe you should provide a link to the original source of the SDK, rather than a download link that looks like it was created for you specifically and says that the file will be deleted after download. If you're just expecting us to download and try using it and see what happens then you can do that just as well as we can.
With respect

In another post on this site, I put the original link, but the members of the community could not download it, that's why I uploaded it on this site and put the download link.

I wanted to attach the file directly, but it warned that the file size is large. For this reason, I uploaded on this site and the default duration of file storage on the uploader's site was 2 weeks, which I also chose. If necessary, upload the file again and increase the storage time of the file

Last edited:
So maybe you should have posted both. That said, given that the download page says that the file will be deleted after download, I think it's specifically intended that only one person can download it.

In that other thread, someone said:
Why didn't you just say that you are using the "TaxCollectData.Library" Nuget package?
and you didn't bother doing that here either. The documentation for that package specifically states that the oldest .NET Framework version it supports is 4.6.1. That said, that's for version 0.0.4 and I think you're trying to use 0.0.12. I doubt that they'd be supporting older versions though, given that 4.6.2 is the oldest version of .NET Framework that is still officially supported by Microsoft.

In that other thread, someone said:

and you didn't bother doing that here either. The documentation for that package specifically states that the oldest .NET Framework version it supports is 4.6.1. That said, that's for version 0.0.4 and I think you're trying to use 0.0.12. I doubt that they'd be supporting older versions though, given that 4.6.2 is the oldest version of .NET Framework that is still officially supported by Microsoft.

Thank you.
In which documents are these explanations available? I could not find it

It's possible that the package may work with older frameworks even if it's not officially supported but the only way to find out for sure is to try it and see what happens and you're just as capable of that as we are. If you're able to add/reference the package/library then you would just need to test the specific functionality that you need and make sure it does what you expect. It's possible that some functionality would work and some wouldn't. Without knowing specifics, we're really just guessing.

I think that the OP's other thread indicates that the library was not working for him/her.

I created a new web application (.NET Framework 4.6.1) and added this SDK.
The problem I have is that when I try to initialize the classes, it gives the following message:

Member 'XXX' cannot be initialized. It is not a field or property.

While that property exists in the corresponding class
I attach the pictures taken

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.png
    2.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 12
Are you talking to the same InvoiceHeaderDto? E.g. Are you sure that there is not another InvoiceHeaderDto that is in a different namespace or assembly that doesn't have a Tins member.

Are you talking to the same InvoiceHeaderDto? E.g. Are you sure that there is not another InvoiceHeaderDto that is in a different namespace or assembly that doesn't have a Tins member.

Yes. I right clicked on InvoiceHeaderDto and selected "Go To Definition", That's why I'm sure

Back
Top Bottom