mouse hover, mouse leave verses touch start, touch end, click, double click

gennady46

Programming Experience
5-10
I have a Windows Form project in C#, for example I have events like mouse hover over picture box and mouse leave from a

picture box. My question is in a case of using a tablet or a phone or touch screen monitor and no mouse is present, I would like

to have an option of touch start (similar to a mouse hover) and touch end (similar to a mouse leave event) . And click on an picture would be like touching with finger .

Of course in stead of using a mouse, one would use a finger. Not sure how to add those events to Windows Form C# project? Since I had before a mouse

click and mouse double click, but I simply replaced with "click and double click" and it still worked. I would need a code example to add events like touch start and touch end and top and

double top with a finger, so that I can paste in my existing code which I have for mouse hover and mouse leave and click and double click events.

Write back, thanks in advance.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that @Skydiver just did a general search and hasn't examined each one in detail. Obviously only the C# samples are relevant to you and there's only three of them, so have a look at each and decide for yourself.

No limb climbing or safety gear needed. :) I was just trying to recall where I had previously seen code for touch enabling WinForms apps.

Back
Top Bottom