why am I getting: "HTTP Error 500.30 error" when publishing the Blazor server-side site?

SaeedP

Programming Experience
3-5
Hello,

I've made my web app on Blazor server-side and I'm trying to publish it on a windows server. I tried different methods to publish but all came to the same conclusion.

HTTP Error 500.30 - ANCM In-Process Start Failure

Why am I having this problem? You can see the result on mangoscarf.com.

regards,

Saeed

I know this is an old thread but I don't see a solution and there is nothing on mangoscarf.com.

This being a blazor server app I'd start by adding break points in Program.cs, Startup.cs and _Host.cshtml.

There is an error somewehere. Either HTML, Charp or Missing object on the cloud.

Does it work on your local server?

If so, how do you upload the code publish to a local folder than ftp upload to the site?

Last I checked, people had to jump through lots of hoops to get Bootstrap to work with Blazor.
Yes, I was one of them as you recall. I was one of the first few to post this on their Git asking for a workaround. Recall?
There some solutions float out there for how to get the two frameworks to work together.
I am not aware of any, otherwise, I would probably be using it. The theme I use is bootstrap, and this is one of the reasons why I don't and won't use Blazor. Its also very premature in my opinion, and that is also the opinion of a lot of respected programmers in the industry too. Yet, I'd like to have hope, and maybe someday they will extend support to develop a fix a bit quicker. It would also be nice to see them making their own swagger like addition too. ?:rolleyes:
Does it work on your local server?
It won't work on any server. Either change your platform or don't use bootstrap.

Currently to date, I am not aware of any fixes or known work arounds, but if someone has found something known to work. Post it up.

I know you gave me links, (I don't recall which ones), but if I didn't end up using them, I think its safe to say it didn't work out the way I wanted.

The onus is on microsoft to fix, not someone random on Github.

I don't have a lot of spare time lately. I barely have time to pop in here, but If I find some free time, I will try a test project with those links.

The second link above is Microsoft.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom