Software Developer - C#, ASP.Net, MVC, T-SQL - Basingstoke - 45,000 P.A!

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello All,

My client are urgently seeking a number of Software Developers to join their team in Basingstoke!:):)

My client are a leading Risk Intelligent Data Solutions company and require 2 experienced Software Developers to Join their team!

Key Skills: - At least 3 years commercial development experience in the following:

C# - ASP.Net - MVC - Development of SQL Stored Procedures via T-SQL - XML :joyous::joyous::joyous:

Any experience with Apache, SQL Server Administration, Excel Formula/VBA is advantageous. :joyous:

If you are an experienced Developer seeking a new position in a fast growing, dynamic, hungry company this could be the perfect role for you!:)

Salary up to ?45,000 P.A - Interested or know someone who could be? Get in contact today for a confidential chat! :joyous::joyous:

Scott Loudon - sloudon@verelogic.co.uk - 01793 411129 - 07585 716968

I look forward to speaking with you all!:):):):)

Development Team Leader - Sheffield - 55,000 P.A!

Hello All,

My client are urgently seeking an Experienced Software Development Team Leaderto join their team in Sheffield! :):)

Due to growth they are moving into new offices and require a Development Team Leader to join their team. Originally based in London and the South East they are expanding their team and opening the new office in Sheffield.

My client are the fastest growing independent provider of Business phone lines, Broadband, Mobile, Gas, Electricity and Card Processing services in the UK! Dealing in the Micro SME Sector. :)

Key Skills: - At least 5+ Years Experience in Designing and Developing applications using C# and 2+ Years Experience Leading Software Development Teams in the following -

C# - ASP.Net - MVC - SQL - (SSIS SSRS) - Test Driven Development (TDD) - Agile.:)

If you are an experienced Development Team Leader seeking a new position in a fast growing, dynamic, hungry company this could be the perfect role for you!:)

Salary up to ?55,000 P.A - Interested or know someone who could be? Get in contact today for a confidential chat!

Scott Loudon - sloudon@verelogic.co.uk - 01793 411129 - 07585 716968

I look forward to speaking with you all!:):):):)

Back
Top Bottom